Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poor, Stupid Ann Althouse

Ann Althouse sees Obama sit next to Russian Prime Minister Putin and assumes that Russia is making a fool of him, because that is how this immature, foolish woman thinks. The two chairs are identical, although President Obama's chair is pushed back a little further than Putin's.

The other factor is Obama's long legs. I noticed the same thing while wedged into an airplane recently. The women on either side of me were short and had some room to stretch out their legs. My knees extended several inches past theirs and I looked a bit big for my seat in comparison. I did not assume that the airline gave me a different, smaller seat, but I am not Ann Althouse.


From the British tv series Father Ted:

Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These [he points to some plastic cows on the table are very small; those [pointing at some cows out of the window] are far away...

6 comments:

brad said...

The being of Ann Althouse exists in a difference space, and arguably time, than my own.

Susan of Texas said...

The Being is One and is One with The Being, at least in the Eye of the Beholder.

clever pseudonym said...

Ann Althouse is either nuts or drunk. Or both.

riffle said...

I watched a bit of Michelle Goldberg talking with Althouse the other day. Althouse said that Palin's resignation speech was "carefully written."

http://www.prospect.org/csnc/blogs/tapped_archive?month=07&year=2009&base_name=the_problem_with_sarah_palin

I suppose relative to an Althouse post, anything is carefully written. But, boy, that's dumb.

Righteous Bubba said...

The powers of Altservation.

Susan of Texas said...

Or, How To See Things That Aren't There.