Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Family Values

Rick Santorum, a famously devoted family man with a zillion children that his wife homeschooled, looks like he had a great time at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. According to this report he took personal photos of 25-year old Lindsay Lohan.


Now, that's one happy guy.

Here's a better picture of Ms. Lohan at the dinner.




When TMZ asked Santorum about his unexpected photo op, the politician, 53, took advantage of his campaign experience and skirted the issue.
"I took a picture of a lot of people today," the former Pennsylvania senator replied.

He sure did. Including one of Sofia Vergara, pictured below.



Mrs. Santorum, who is 52, seems to have the utmost faith in her husband, and why would she not?



He's Touched by God's Hand; God's favorite candidate, as she said back when Santorum seemed to have the tiniest hope in hell of getting more than the Crazy Jesus Vote.

The wife of presidential candidate Rick Santorum said Thursday that his rise in the polls is due to God working in mysterious ways.

"I personally think this is God's will. I think He has us on a path, and I do think there's a lot more happening than what we're seeing," Karen Santorum told Glenn Beck as she and her husband sat for an interview on his Web-based show, GBTV. "Personally I mean I think Rick's a great guy, and he's really smart and everything. But I think a lot more is happening than what we can actually see."

Rick Santorum is being touched by a hand, alright. And we know who is doing the touching.

16 comments:

Downpuppy said...

More cleavage, less text.

Ummm, before you adopt my style - you do know your blog is much more popular & respected, right?

Susan of Texas said...

I felt horribly guilty when I used a Barbie picture.

I don't think of myself as popular and respected, I think of myself as the small blog mainly read by other bloggers.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

And then God smashed him back down again. Possibly hoping for another priceless concession speech photo with the family going through the five stages of denial, one apiece.

God's got a fucking sick sense of humor, Karen.

Also, Santorum forced a picture with the Mythbusters; Adam said "Well, OK, but you do realize that your politics are diametrically opposed to mine?"

Li'l Ricky is a total famewhore.

Susan of Texas said...

Ha. God is also fickle. I guess he just like Mittens better, despite the little Mormon disagreement.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

That first picture looks more like Santorum is photo-bombing Lindsey.

Lurking Canadian said...

Poor Lindsey look rough these days. Of Santorum...geez, can't you pull it to pictures of celebrities on google image like everybody else?

Landru said...

I'm a way smaller and utterly trivial blog read by no one, and I think of you as popular and respected.

On the other hand, I think that zombie guy is famous, so you might need to consider that my perspective is a little weird.

And yes, this was about the last place I expected to get such a focused view of Sofia Vergara's frontispiece. Not that I'm bitching.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I hope she stole his wallet.
~

Anonymous said...

Every single one of the people in those pictures looks like they need immediate medical attention.

fish said...

despite the little Mormon disagreement.

But Mormons are Jesus X2!!

They are twice the christians everyone else is.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Gah, poor Lindsay. Stop with the surgery and drugs, girl.

Who pumped all that air into Sofia's chest? There's cleavage and then there's Hentai boobies. Credit where credit is due though. I think they're real.

Sorry for the shallow editorializing. I guess I was kina surprised when I came here and saw Sofia's fun bags.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was fair criticism, and fairly done. Of Santorum, I mean. Family life has not been good to Mrs. Santorum, she is bearing the brunt of their (mutual) decision to let go and let god while he is attending a completely irrelevant public function for a political career he is no longer having. He isn't running for President. He isn't in the Senate. He just fucked up his campaign and he still has a sick child at home. What the fuck is the explanation for why he is using up time he could be spending with his immense family hanging at the Fox table of pimps and whores? People who by definition, in the case of any starlet within groping distance, do not share his so called moral principles?

aimai

Anonymous said...

Is Little Ricky on a Trim Hunt? (His term. Not mine.)

Susan of Texas said...

The sexier the photo, the worse Santorum looks--that's my theory.

Santorum should be horrified by the liberal immoral celebrities an media there but he had a great time. Not that the right would care if he's a hypocrite.

dianedp said...

Does he know that Lohan has a live in girlfriend?

I'm surprised he did not smite her in the name of God.

Downpuppy said...

I think I finally went over 300 words, in a post about money as a religion - http://downpuppy.blogspot.com/2012/05/bugs-meany-master-of-universe.html