Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Monday, August 4, 2008

Big Wind Blowing, and this time it's not Megan.

There's a hurricane headed my way tonight so blogging will continue to be light, possibly until as late as Thursday. The hurricane is weak but it's supposed to head straight for us this time, so I need to buy the traditional supplies of my people to ride out the storm; beer, ice, corn chips, and paper cups.

UPDATE: The hurricane is a bust. It's a real let-down to have to party through a rainstorm.

6 comments:

vmh said...

Take care!!

Adam Eli Clem said...

I hope the Snark is securely moored.

Susan of Texas said...

All is well. We still have beer.

Anonymous said...

As long as you've got your priorities in order...stay safe!

Righteous Bubba said...

I need to buy the traditional supplies of my people

Surely the nine or ten people you already possess should be enough to keep a protective circle around you.

Susan of Texas said...

Possess as in demonic possession? What gave me away?