Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hit And Run

Megan McArdle Shorters:

How To End The Death Penalty: Ending the death penalty would be a terrible mistake.

OK, We Agree: Obamacare Needs Some Fixes. Now What?: Health care reform will destroy Democratic election chances in 2012 2016 2020.

Testing Health-Care Providers' Threshold for Pain I read everything about all-payer I could get my hands on, made multiple phone calls, and still don't understand it. But here is why it won't work.

3 comments:

Downpuppy said...

I'm back in business.

May still need some editing

http://downpuppy.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-listicle-from-gray-lady.html

Susan of Texas said...

Good!

I can't believe we will let Trump win. Maybe I don't want to give up on us.

Ufotofu9 said...

"while paying providers per patient, rather than per treatment, gets rid of old incentives for overtreatment, it introduces new ones for under treatment"

Provides no explanation for why getting rid of fee for service would add incentives for under treatment.