Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I Lost the Contest

It isn't fair. The other kids had more time than me and they have faster computers. If I had a faster computer my entry would have been even better than theirs. None of the judges liked me. I bet they're all Democrats and were prejudiced against me. They were too stupid to understand me anyway. If they could understand me I would have won. They didn' t even try. One of them was a minority. You know how prejudiced they all are. Everyone was against my topic. I guess they think it wasn't politically correct enough. But I have too many principles to pander to them. I'm the real winner. Oh, yes, I am.

2 comments:

Righteous Bubba said...

Where's the blame for Liberal Fascists? Jesus fucking Christ if now ain't the time to USE the stupid catchphrase...

Susan of Texas said...

He didn't even mention all the people he says are turning the book upside down or hiding it in stores.