Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Monday, November 3, 2008

Letters to the Corner

Dear Jay Nordlinger,

I am an white, female, leftist Obama supporter who homeschools her twelve children and takes them to church every Sunday, even when they don't bring out the snake to talk in tongues. Every black or Hispanic person I know is voting for McCain, and it's not just because I give them their pay under the table every two months. They know McCain will protect them when the brown hordes kill our soldiers, take away women's rights, destroy our Constitution, and release terrorist attacks on us. Our leftist neighbors, who have conducted black masses to bewitch our yard signs, secretly whisper to me inside my head that they are really going to vote for McCain because he has a manly scent, just like George Bush. Keep up the good work!

Name withheld to protect author from Wiccans.

No comments: