Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Monday, October 20, 2008

Judge Sarah--Jesus Didn't Mean *Me*

Via Think Progress:

PALIN: [I]n my own, state, I have voted along with the vast majority of Alaskans who had the opportunity to vote to amend our Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman. I wish on a federal level that that’s where we would go because I don’t support gay marriage. I’m not going to be out there judging individuals, sitting in a seat of judgment telling what they can and can’t do, should and should not do.

You just did. You voted to tell gays that they can't marry because you have judged them ineligible. Saying "I'm not judging." when you quite clearly are judging doesn't change anything. It just shows you're a liar as well as a bigot and bad Christian.

No comments: