Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

They're Laughing At You

partygrl: o hai whuts up

deansgrl: no skool lol

partygrl: me too rents sure are stupid

deansgrl: hahahaha i said obama was scary

partygrl: so they let u stay home?

deansgrl: suckers!

partygrl: me too i cried even it was easy oooh scary black man

deansgrl: ur so bad! my dad said obamas a socialite

partygrl: omg i hate glenn beck the rents make me watch him

deansgrl: random much?

partygrl: sorry they made me miss supernatural im so pissed

deansgrl: oooh dean is so hot he wants me

partygrl: u wish freak lets go to movie tomorrow

deansgrl: school????

partygrl: forget it! tell ur dad obama wants you to be indoctored

deansgrl: huh?

partygrl: doctored like brainwashed

deansgrl: and tortured!

partygrl: yeah god there so dumb they believe anything i say

deansgrl: mommy mommy fox news said that obama closed all the schools!

partygrl: rotflmao!

2 comments:

Mr. Wonderful said...

How the hell did you learn to speak that language?

Susan of Texas said...

Heh. I have kids.