Atlas Shrugged: The Mocking

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's Shaking, Jonah?

Jonah Goldberg tweets:
bellweather? For first time, Reagan Nat airport stores now fronting anti-Obama t-shirts. "Don't Blame Me I Voted For McCain
about 1 hour ago from API

The Reagan National Airport had pro and anti-Obama t-shirts when I was there in June. Goldberg could investigate and discover the facts of the situation, but that would cut into his lunch and drinking time, so I understand why he has no idea what he's talking about.

Every time I see Goldberg I'm tempted to shout, "Norm!" Or maybe "Morn!"

2 comments:

arguingwithsignposts said...

It's bellwether, Mr. Goldberg.

Downpuppy said...

Bellwether was pretty good.

You can't go wrong with Connie Willis.

http://www.amazon.com/Connie-Willis/e/B000APYUY2/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1